Topic: Internet Blogs
Bloggers should enjoy traditional press freedoms and not face regulation as political groups,
lawmakers and online journalists said Friday.
Try to guess what these words mean from reading the article.
New words you will see in this article:
1. Do you think that Internet blogs should be regulated by the government?
2. Should people have the right to access any information they choose on the Internet?
3. Should "political" blogs be forced to pay fees for supporting a particular candidate?
4. What do you think will happen if government tries to censor certain information
5. Who has the right to curtail freedom of speech?
For More Practice
With a partner or in groups, debate the pros and cons of censoring information on the Internet.
design by web design company