India's Undersea City
Indian archaeologists have found what they believe are undersea "stone structures"
that could be the remains of an ancient port city off India's southern coast.
Try to guess what these words mean from reading the article.
New words you will see in this article:
Noted spelling differences between British and American English:
1. What makes this discovery most interesting to you?
2. How should the Archeological Society of India approach this project to preserve its ancient treasures?
3. Why was this undersea city not discovered by explorers before now?
4. If it were not for the tsunami, how long do you think it would have taken to find these ruins?
5. Do you believe there are other, yet undiscovered, ruins of ancient cities in the world? If so, where?
design by web design company