Topic: Art Education
Reported by: Kim Johnson
Source: KSL News
Date: Monday, Mar. 14, 2005
Try to guess what these words mean from reading the article.
New words you will see in this article:
be alive with
coat(s) of arms
in large part
1. What do you think of parents stepping in to help schools teach?
2. Where does the budget for public school events come from?
3. When schools need to raise money for a school activity, where should they go?
4. What do you think would be a reasonable amount for citizens to pay
5. How should schools determine which extracurricular activities to support?
For More Practice
Pretend you are a parent and need to raise funds to support your child's
Role play the above situation, asking a local businessman/woman
design by web design company