Talking about Life Events
Here are some expressions for talking about life events.
See also: Free-English-Study: Talking about Life Events
Click Here for Audio
1. When is your birthday?
2. What year?
3. Were you born and raised here?
4. Did Sam grow up here?
5. Where did Lisa go to school?
6. Which university did Rick go to?
7. When will she graduate?
8. When did they get married?
9. When was your son born?
10. What day is your wedding anniversary?
11. When did they move to Pittsburgh?
12. When did his grandfather pass away/(die)?
No. I wasn't.
Yes, he did.
They got married in June.
Two months ago.
It's July 17th
Five years ago.