Talking about Favourite Things
Here are some sample phrases and sentences for talking about favorite things.
See also : Free-English-Study: Talking about Favorite Things
Click for Audio
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What's your favorite kind of music?
3. Favorite sport?
4. Do you have a lucky number?
5. What kind of food do you like best?
6. How about movies?
7. Who is your favorite movie star?
8. What city do you like most?
I like pop music.
Yes. It's eight.
I like Cantonese food.
Hong Kong, of course!
For Conversation practice :
Situations : Talking about Favorites
Textbook : New Interchange Intro, Chapter 4