Numbers and Counting
Here are some sample phrases and sentences using numbers in English.
Free-English-Study: Numbers and Counting
For list of numbers, see Vocabulary: Numbers
Click Here for Audio
1. How many fingers do you have?
2. You have eight fingers?
3. How many brothers does Ryan have?
4. How many students in your class?
5. How old is your sister?
6. How many hours do you work every day?
7. How many people are in the group?
8. How many cookies are left?
9. How many toothpicks are in the box?
I have eight fingers.
Eight fingers and two thumbs.
He has four (brothers).
Thirty-five, including me.
She is seventeen.
From nine to five. Eight hours.
Five or six.
More than a hundred.