Here are some phrases and expressions for making suggestions in English.
See also: Free-English-Study: Making Suggestions
Click for Audio
I think you should . . .
I don't think you should . . .
Why don't you . . .
Why don't we . . . (do something together)
Let's . . .
1. I think you should buy the blue one.
2. I don't think you should sell your car.
3. Let's go bowling tonight.
4. Why don't we go skiing on Saturday?
5. Why don't you come with me to China?
That's a good idea.
Thanks for the advice, but I really need the money.
Sorry, I can't. I'm meeting a friend for dinner.
Sounds like a good idea. Where do you want to go?
Thanks, but I've already been there.