I. Vocabulary words from this article:
II. Pre-Reading Questions
What kind of food do you eat for breakfast?
How many ways do you know to serve pancakes?
IV. Post-Reading Questions
True or False?
1. Only people in America eat pancakes.
2. In China, pancakes come in the form of a lacy crepe.
3. In India, pancakes come stuffed with spicy potatoes and yogurt.
4. In Russia, pancakes are called Gujarati.
Short Answer :
5. Why was the World's Largest Pancake Breakfast revived in 1986?
© Copyright 2014 ESLgold.com - All
Rights Reserved Worldwide - Arlington, VA, USATOEFL and TOEIC are registered and
administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS).No connection with Eslgold.com is